Saturday 11 October 2008

Sharing...

As you know my darling, I hastily, impetuously penned this a couple of weeks ago in celebration and recognition of how it feels to be yours. I hope you don't mind me sharing my innermost thoughts with others, but as they cannot see into my eyes, it is the only way of communicating my strength of feeling...

You are my love.
My one. My only.
Everything I never really believed could exist.
Yet here you are.
My love.

Holding my heart in your strong, capable hands,
sharing my breath as I lean against your face.
Skin touching, lips brushing - motionless.
Stopping time to simply exist -with you - as one.

The scent of your skin so familiar to me, the taste of you,
so comforting, compelling, making me crave you, physically need you with every part of my body.

I never offered up my heart to you.
It was already yours.
A cliche' ridden, fate driven foregone conclusion.

I am so blessed, so thankful, so very happy to be yours.
My love.

xx

No comments: