Saturday 18 October 2008

Evening all...

Having had a rather frustratingly ineffectual week I find myself in a frenzy of packing and costume-making in preparation for the events of this long anticipated weekend.

I'm off to an all girls party later this evening - obligatory risque' fancy dress. I set the precedent with my own a couple of months ago which turned rather predictably into a rapturous riot.

My choice of attire this evening is a rather gorgeous hat, a black low-cut top, a tiny black leather skirt, black hold-ups, black leather thigh-high 'fuck me' boots and a fabulous black belt which holds a truncheon, slim silver flashlight and a pair of good strong cuffs. I'll tie my hair back and apply dark, smoky eyeshadow and liner and a slick of divine glossy red lipstick to complete my dominatrix bad-cop outfit.

I will of course take a little black case with me lest anyone misbehave to the extent that I will need to reach for a crop, a paddle, a length of japanese bondage rope or PVC tape.

So, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, enjoy your Saturday night.

Just don't get up to too much mischief - I might be on patrol near you!

No comments: