Thursday 9 October 2008

Carrots - Kitchen - Pussy - Stockings - Whip

I was standing at my fridge door hunting for the carrots when the doorbell rang. Not just once but 3 times. I quickly scanned my brain checking I wasn't due anything treats from LH, then confidently ignored it remaining firmly inside my kitchen. Half-dressed in bra, knickers, stockings, I'm not terribly good at wearing 'proper clothing' around the house, I would possibly have made my visitors day but it would have stalled my cooking. Jelly whip, mmmmm! Jelly made with evaporated milk. When set, it wobbles suggestively and is deliciously creamy and cool.
Daydreaming is the curse of my life. My pussy has got to the evap and is looking at me with her moist, white tipped nose dripping whilst trying to plead ignorance. I'll have to get dressed now and go out to the corner shop. Or maybe I'll just sling a coat on over the top, it won't be the first time!
Bloody animals. I'd better just give this carrot to my rabbit, then at least they have both been fed. Wandering around with it in my hand is only going to lead to trouble :-)

No comments: