Thursday 9 October 2008

Losing my virginity...

OK, so I teased you just a little there!

I have infact only this week lost my virginity in terms of contributing anything to a blog or forum. Having been a loyal fan of LoveHoney and deeply appreciating their wares for some time now it was a revelation to me that they have a members section complete with a fabulous no-holds-barred forum.

As I seem to be increasingly spending time on there using any excuse to create, write or review, I have decided to import a little of my new-found enthusiasm to my own blog.

The writing falls into many catagories and has for the most part been reeled off in minutes. This is important to me as I know I have always had the ability to write, but a crippling fear of failure and anal over-analysis have always stifled or sabotaged all but the most necessary of efforts.

I hope you enjoy reading whatever I publish to this blog. It has been written solely out of enjoyment and is without the pressure and restrictions which I chose to impose on myself for so long.

2 comments:

whirlybird said...

Hey Legs, loving your blog. Know what you mean about the writing, same problem here (have to work hard not to delete this and start again.. and again... and again!)
Super sexy photos that the OH and I are both enjoying. XX

longlegs said...

Thanks darling,
I'm glad you are both enjoying them. And your writing is always fabulous just the way it is! xx