Thursday 9 October 2008

Let me introduce myself...

Deeply sensual, seductive, sassy, sensationally long-legged, super squirting and sex obsessed...

That's me!

I stand 5' 10'' barefoot (6'2'' in my killer heels or beloved 'Fuck Me' boots)

Long dark hair, wickedly flirtatious sparkly green eyes, size 10, 34D, soft, supple, toned and very flexible body. I'm softly spoken with a deliciously naughty sense of humour.

Completely unshockable, open and honest and love to have my senses stimulated in every way. I am deeply sensual and adore touch, taste, textures, smells, sounds, different sensations, pleasure, pain, heat, cold, domination, submission, delightful contrasts.

I can appreciate the beauty in so many simple things and have a passion for photography, writing, reading, sex and sensuality and all things erotic, provocative and tittilating.
I'm turned on by words, eye contact, people that are confident, self assured and comfortable with their own sexuality. I adore flirting, kissing and making love to women, which can be gentle, erotic and beautiful or as hard and dirty as any sex with a man!

I'm in a completely blissful long-term relationship with a gorgeous man who has swept me off my feet, blown my mind, captured my heart, and who can make me gush so hard I can come in my own mouth!

I have great passions, interests and obsessions of which I shall elaborate further and fully in due course, should you care to indulge me with your presence along the way...

1 comment:

tallboy246 said...

Legs then let go of that handbrake !!!
Tallboy